We use a needle filter and don't forget the maintenance of the needle filter. Here we introduce the maintenance method of the lower needle filter:
1. According to the actual use, periodically remove the filter material from the primary effect filter.
2. When it is found that the wind speed becomes small, first check whether the surface of the primary air filter is black. If it is black, it means that the pre-filter has more dust and the resistance is increased. That is, the non-woven in the primary effect filter should be removed. The cloth is cleaned or replaced.
3. When the non-woven fabric is exchanged or cleaned, the wind speed cannot be increased, indicating that the air filter has been clogged, causing the resistance to increase, and the needle filter should be replaced.
4. When replacing the needle filter, the ball plate must be removed, the filter removed, and the new air filter replaced with the original needle filter. The arrow mark on the needle filter should be confirmed during installation and the arrow should point in the direction of the airflow. And ensure a good seal to prevent leakage.
5. After the needle filter is replaced, it is necessary to confirm that there is no leakage on the frame, and use the dust particle counter to detect it. After the technical indicators are reached, normal operation can be performed.
6. Regularly check and repair the electrical circuit. If there is any fault, refer to the electrical schematic diagram for maintenance.