Post-column derivatization is also called post-column derivatization, which uses derivatization to make the analyte react with the corresponding reagent analysis to change its physical or chemical properties and make it detectable. For example, by bonding a chromophore or a fluorescent group to the sample, the detection sensitivity is multipolarly amplified. The new standard for the performance, price and shape of the post-column derivatization system is created by the post-column derivatization system. The reactor design du is unique. The high performance and low price of a new generation of post-column derivative system are created.
1. Quick and easy to set up
Just connect an inlet from the chromatographic column and an outlet into the detector to complete the installation immediately
2. Modular design
(1) In order to avoid leakage, joints and pipeline connections are lowered.
(2) For the convenience of users, all connection connectors are located on the front panel.
(3) Single or double reaction cores are optional. The two-step reaction process of heating reaction and room temperature reaction can be carried out simultaneously.
(4) One, two or more derivative pumps are optional
3. Panel display, easy to set
(1) The flow rate, pressure and pressure limit of each reagent are displayed on the front panel of the derivative pump.
(2) The set temperature and actual temperature of each reaction core are displayed on the front panel of the reactor.
4. External control
(1) Modular reactor, the reactor core can be replaced with only two connectors.
(2) The newly designed reaction core greatly reduces the peak spread.
(3) The flow rate of the pump and the temperature of the reactor can be controlled through the front panel, or the external control can be realized through RS232.
(1) The post-column derivatization reaction system can be designed either as an integrated design or a separate design.
(2) It can not only set and record the computer temperature control, but also can set the temperature control by a separate panel button.
(3) The advanced semiconductor refrigeration technology is adopted by the post-column derivative cooling system. The high-temperature reaction liquid can be reduced to 0-room temperature under the action of a high-precision temperature controller, which can be adjusted arbitrarily.
(4) ±0.3 degrees Celsius is the temperature control accuracy.
Routine application and analytical application
Derivative method for determination of amino acids
Herbicide residue analysis
Determination of amino acids by ninhydrin derivatization
Voglibose by Ninhydrin Derivatization
Derivative method for determination of glycerophosphate
Derivative method for determination of aminomethyl ester pesticides and residues
Determination of Taurine in Food
Determination of Aflatoxin Content by Iodination Derivative Method
Advantages and disadvantages of post-column derivation
1. The analyte can be separated in its original form, and the existing analysis methods are easier to use.
2. It does not matter even if there are by-products formed, no complete reaction is required, and the stability of the product does not need to be maintained at a very high level, just good repeatability.
1. Additional equipment is needed, the reactor can make the peak broadening formed, so that the resolution is reduced
2. For limited reaction time and certain solvents, the available reactions so far are very limited.
Application of post-column derivatization technology
(1) Carbamates: BDMC internal standard, methencarb, aldicarb, 3-hydroxycarbofuran, methomyl, oxalyl, aldicarb sulfone and aldicarb sulfoxide
(2) Glyphosate and herbicides such as paraquat and diquat
(3) Toxins such as aflatoxin.
(4) Amino acids;
(5) Streptomycin and other aminoglycoside antibiotics, including neomycin, apramycin, gentamicin, etc.
(6) Other applications: biogenic amines, formaldehyde, steroids, trichothecene and ochratoxin, fusarium moniliforme, shellfish poison and other toxins, polyether antibiotics, etc.