Principle and use of protein analyzer
Protein Analyzer Product Shopping Guide Protein Analyzer Product Information Protein Analyzer Manufacturers Protein Analyzer Questions and Answers
Detection of various proteins is the main use of protein analyzers, which plays an important role in the treatment of many diseases. The protein analyzer has the advantages of high degree of automation, high stability, high sensitivity and high accuracy of results.
Detection of various proteins is the main use of protein analyzers, which plays an important role in the treatment of many diseases.
The instrument that measures the degree of binding of hemoglobin HbA1c to glucose is the glycated hemoglobin analyzer. For the degree of disease control in diabetic patients, glycated hemoglobin can be used as a good indicator to reflect the staged blood glucose level. As an effective detection index for diabetes screening, diagnosis, blood sugar control, and efficacy evaluation, glycated hemoglobin HbA1c is widely used in clinic.
Hemoglobin, also known as hemoglobin, is present in red blood cells in human blood. Glucose and hemoglobin in the blood will cross-link together when they come into contact, thereby forming glycated hemoglobin. Hemoglobin based. The content of glycated hemoglobin formed by the human body will increase as the glucose concentration in the blood increases. 4 months is usually the lifespan of human red blood cells. Before the death of human red blood cells, it will not change the content of glycated hemoglobin in the blood. So it seems that the content of glycated hemoglobin in the blood changes every 120 days. So the average blood glucose level in the past 2-3 months is reflected by the glycated hemoglobin content. The results of glycated hemoglobin measurement are expressed by percentage.
The main technical parameters
1. Whether it can be connected with LIS system (inspection information system)
2. Testing methods
3. Test of the project
4. The price of reagents
5. Detection of accuracy (CV value, linear range, sample standard deviation)
6. Determination of the required time
7. Data for storing inspection results
1. Used for differential diagnosis of stress hyperglycemia
2. Used for high blood sugar during pregnancy
3. Used for preoperative management
4. For the prevention of cardiovascular disease indicators
5. Used to diagnose diabetes
6. Used to diagnose hidden DM
7. Used to treat patients with diabetes
8. Provide help for understanding and preventing chronic complications of diabetes