In order to implement the relevant requirements of the Party Central Committee and the State Council’s "Opinions on Deepening the Reform of Environmental Monitoring and Improving the Quality of Environmental Monitoring Data", further strengthen and guarantee the data quality of the national environmental air quality monitoring data, accelerate the improvement of environmental monitoring quality supervision capabilities, and effectively identify environmental air Quality monitoring abnormal data, to prevent monitoring data quality risks, China Environmental Monitoring Station will carry out the national environmental air quality monitoring data credibility analysis service project. We are now openly soliciting undertakers with corresponding qualifications and corresponding performance capabilities from the public. Qualified units are welcome to register. The relevant matters are announced as follows:
1. Project name
China National Environmental Monitoring Station National Ambient Air Quality Monitoring Data Credibility Analysis Service Project (2020)
2. Project content
For details, please refer to the "China Environmental Monitoring Station National Ambient Air Quality Monitoring Data Reliability Analysis Service Project (2020) Demand Book"
The budget of this project is RMB 950,000.
Fourth, the application unit conditions
1. Qualification requirements for qualified applicants:
(1) Have the ability to independently bear civil liability;
(2) Have a good business reputation and a sound financial accounting system;
(3) Have the equipment and professional technical capabilities necessary to perform the contract;
(4) Have a good record of paying taxes and social security funds in accordance with the law;
(5) In the three years prior to participating in this procurement activity, there is no record of major violations in business activities;
(6) Comply with other conditions stipulated by laws and regulations.
2. The person in charge of the unit is the same person or different reporting units that have a direct holding or management relationship, and shall not participate in the public solicitation activities under the same contract, otherwise their declaration will not be accepted at the same time.
3. Potential application units listed as untrustworthy persons by the people's court or included in the "blacklist" of poor production safety records by the State Administration of Work Safety shall not participate in the project, otherwise their application will not be accepted.
4. This project does not accept consortium participation.
5. The reporting unit has the ability to undertake the entrusted business and can issue tax invoices.
6. The person in charge of the project must be the real organizer and instructor of the entire process of the implementation of the project, and must have strong organizational and coordination capabilities, high theoretical literacy, high analytical and problem-solving capabilities, and be able to ensure that the entire process is responsible Sex work. Civil servants of the central and local governments cannot serve as project leaders. The personnel structure and professional configuration of the project team should be adapted to the content and requirements of the project.
7. The application unit shall have strong technical strength and project experience in air quality monitoring data analysis, satellite remote sensing data comprehensive analysis, meteorological data analysis and application, etc., as well as rich experience in multi-source big data analysis and artificial intelligence modeling.
5. Application acceptance and selection procedures
(1) This announcement is publicly released on the website of China Environmental Monitoring Center (www.cnemc.cn). The public solicitation will begin on the date of this announcement, and the reporting units can download relevant materials by themselves.
(2) The declaration form shall be in two copies, which shall be signed by the legal representative (or authorized person) and affixed with the official seal. The paper version of the application documents must be sent or couriered to the Atmosphere Room of China Environmental Monitoring Station (Address: No. 8B, Anwai Dayangfang, Chaoyang District, Beijing, Zip Code: 100012) before September 17, 2020, and the electronic version should be sent To firstname.lastname@example.org, please indicate the subject of the email "China Environmental Monitoring Center National Ambient Air Quality Monitoring Data Reliability Analysis Service Project (2020) + Public Solicitation".
6. Selection method
China Environmental Monitoring Station will determine the project undertaking unit through the procedures of "free declaration, expert review, and selection of the best entrusted" in accordance with the principles of openness, fairness and justice, and sign a contract with the undertaking unit after publicity.
7. Review time and place
China National Environmental Monitoring Station plans to hold an expert review meeting on September 18, 2020 for review.
8. Other supplementary matters:
1. The selection requirements documents are provided free of charge and no fee is charged.
2. The reporting unit shall bear all expenses related to participation in the public solicitation.
3. The selection results will be announced on the official website of China Environmental Monitoring Station.
Nine, contact information
Contact: Wang Shuai, Zhang Di
Contact number: 010-84943119
Address: No. 8 Yard B, Anwai Dayangfang, Chaoyang District, Beijing, Zip Code: 100012