The reagent bottle is a bottle for storing reagents. The material is made of glass and plastic. The reagent bottle is not heat-resistant, and the bottle mouth is equipped with a drip bottle. Reagent bottles are required in various fields and aspects such as chemical reactions, analytical tests, research experiments, teaching experiments, and chemical formulations.
The reagent bottle is used to hold the chemical reagent bottle. It is divided into glass and plastic according to the material. It can be divided into a wide-mouth bottle and a fine-mouth bottle according to the size. It can be divided into solid and liquid reagent bottles according to the contents of the bottle. Keep it sealed to prevent leakage of reagents.
Ordinary glass bottles and plastic bottles are provided as packaging for food, beverage, pharmaceutical and other related enterprises; unlike ordinary glass bottles and plastic bottles, reagent bottles are mostly used for reagent bottles, mainly for scientific research institutions and laboratories. This makes the difference between the bottle and the company when it is promoted and sold.
Therefore, the reagent bottle needs to have the following characteristics:
1. Using molecular biology reagents and diagnostic reagents Packaging materials, reliable.
2. According to the installed product, transparent, natural color, brown optional, visible reagents for natural and transparent materials.
3. Natural and transparent bottles without any additives.
4. The water-based reagent is leak-proof and can be stored at a low temperature.
5. It can be steam sterilized. After sterilization, the transparency and shape are basically unchanged.
6. The bottle is heavy and feels good.